Frequently asked questions
Do I need a ticket?
If you are wanting to do any activites inside the park, you need to purchase a ticket. If you have a child under 3 years old then you do not need to purchase a ticket for them, however, they will need to be accompanied at all times by a paying adult.
Who is the inflatable fun park suitable for?
All ages are welcome. A lot of our activities are sport reltated so as long as you can kick a ball you'll have fun. We have some restrictions on the slides, but everyone is welcome to come and have a splash.
Are there toilets?
Yes! We have fantastic facilites here at the fun park.
Is there shade?
Yes we do have some shade dotted around the park, you are also welcome to go and relax inside the Cafe-bar which has aircon and WiFi. You are also welcome to bring your own chairs and shade too... But we recommend getting down early if you want to do that (please bring appropriate weights for your shade - we cannot supply or install).
Are the pools chlorinated?
Yes! We adhere to the guidlines set out by the Victorian Health Department. We run daily checks to ensure the water quality is above the levels required to operate.
We don't allow smoking inside the fun park. It's a child friendly envoirnment so we expect you to resprect that. Anyone caught smoking will be asked to leave.
Do you have staff onsite?
YES! We have several operators on hand to ensure safety, but also to ensure everyone has a fantastic experience.
I have an online ticket?
That's fine. Just bring your e-voucher to our ticketing box to redeem your wristband. Please bring some ID to avoid any mixups.
What should I wear?
What about COVID-19?
We have introduced some COVID-19 guidlines and social distancing measures and encourage all visitors to follow them.
We will continuously be monitoring the government guidelines in relation to COVID-19. We will have plenty of information throughout the park, with disinfectant stations available also.
• Each patron MUST ensure we have any up to date details including but not limited to, (email, number, address and full name will be required). Please sign in via our QR code on arival
• We ask that if you are feeling unwell or displaying COVID-19 symptoms (such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, sore throat or tiredness) to not attend the event.
• Practice social distancing by keeping 1.5 meters between you and a person not known to you and keeping close contact to under 15 minutes.
• Practice hand hygiene by washing your hands or using hand sanitiser regularly.
• We encourage patrons to pay using the eftpos facilities to minimise cash handling.
• Face masks must be worn at all times out side of the pitches (activation zones).
Due to restricted numbers and Covid-19 restrictions, this year you will need to book your session at the park before arriving!